Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh, dear, I have so MUCH to do!


One of my vendors is willing to take my stuff to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool; I am very pleased and must send her as much as I can; they are full or I would go myself.

The yarn has arrived for A's tartan; I have to portion it out and dye it.

Along with that yarn came a great deal more; I have to start dyeing that.

I am still working on my Etsy store, AfterTheSheep.Etsy.Com, though it is much farther along than it was; please do go look!

I have yarn ordered from one of my local vendors; I have to dye that up. I have to call some of the others and see what I can offer them.

The house is a mess...

I have a couple of wonderful new colors in the silk blend yarn; I am starting a gemstone series. The photo today is Malachite; unfortunately, a photo cannot possibly capture the depth and richness of the color.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment