Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recovering limited typing

Last week I was prying a plant out of my garden; it gave way all of a sudden and I fell to the left. I seemed not much the worse for wear, but over the next few days it hurt more and more to use my last three left fingers. Finally, on Sunday, we went to Fleet Farm for some stretch bandage and I've been taping my fingers every day. They are a good deal better tonight, so that's a relief. Just a mild sprain, I suppose, aggravated by bull-headed stubbornness.

For the record, in the horse doctoring section of Fleet Farm, you can get the stretchy, self-adhesive bandage that goes by the name Coban in the drugstore; $1.98 for a fetlock-sized roll in colors to match any racing silks... I cut down a roll and used 1/3 of the width for my hand...


More about fiber tomorrow. Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment