Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots of good news


I am thrilled to announce that my etsy shop, afterthesheep.etsy.com, actually has STOCK in it! I found a wonderful tool called etsyhacks that puts a Copy button on your listings when you are logged in; I got almost all my BFL top loaded in one evening.

Other good news; my bank has actually offered After the Sheep a line of credit! Those are very hard to get these days and I feel wonderful that they have that much confidence in my fledgeling business.

I'm not sure if I've published this photo; it's a very softly-spun silk/merino blend that takes dye beautifully. It has such richness and shine! This colorway is called Butter Cream. I'll have to go through my old photos and be sure I'm not duplicating myself; and I HAVE to get this yarn into my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment