Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sorry for the Silence


After my last post, I got VERY busy getting ready for my mother to come and visit, and did not post important news. Important to me, at least. I figured out how to make etsyhacks work; this is a piece of shareware that lets you copy one listing and change details to make a new one. It will same me a lot of time.

Before I could really start working on listings, I had to finish my data entry from the Midwest trip, so I knew what my inventory was. That's done too, and I've even made a few new things. Today's photo is Roses at Midnight, a blend of red bamboo and a black Merino colorway. So often I have to say the photo doesn't do it justice, and I have to say it again. The red is just not red enough...

Look at afterthesheep.etsy.com, I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment