Friday, November 20, 2009

Yikes!!!

Well, friends, Wow is all I have to say. Just Wow.

Every year the Weaver's Guild of Minnesota has a Fiber Fair; I should have posted about it but I was too busy dyeing. It was last weekend. I was out of town, so I had helped with setup and brought down a good amount of fiber.

All the bamboo-and-merino hand blended batts sold.

All but four of the BFL braids sold.

All but one of the Panda braids sold (bamboo/nylon/superwash merino, not pandas).

All but three of the silk blend yarn sold.

Suddenly, I have no fiber.

I have a trunk show Sunday.....

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying spinning the Border Leicester Cross washed fiber that I bought from you at the Folk/Fiber Fair at McHenry College last summer. Wonderful Fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! I was going to buy some bamboo sock yarn from you for a friend who is allergic to wool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Panda stuff, I mean.

    ReplyDelete