Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ashes of Roses


This is the first new BFL colorway I've done in quite a while; it's quite different from any of the others but I like it a lot. I'll be sending Toni at The Fold in Marengo, IL, some stock that she is going to take around to some of the shows for me, so it's important to work ahead right now.

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. There is an evil computer worm called Conflictor that is set to attack IBM computers tomorrow; I'll be working from my linux computer all day...

Take care, all!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I also like the crocus panda, but I like all the color changes in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah--sometimes it's all about color change, sometimes not so much. I hope you're feeling all better; thanks so much for stopping in!!!

    ReplyDelete