Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig


I got home last night. I DID get to Canada and DID get the great wheel and it's beautiful; I've taken it down to the guy I know who fixes fiber machinery. I had a wonderful, relaxing day with friends in Holland and drove home from there yesterday.

Today's photo is of me (on the right) and my friend Lisa. I had a wonderful time seeing old friends. I love my life here in the Twin Cities, but I loved Chicago too...

You can see some of my stuff in the background...

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised when I saw you were going to Holland, MI in an earlier post. I grew up south of there in Benton Harbor, MI. Went there many years for the Tulip Festival which occurred usually a week after our Blossom Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I went to college at Hope; I'm still good friends with some of my professors...

    ReplyDelete