Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coasting in


Well, yesterday I hit it so hard that I hurt all over again when I went to bed. I find this annoying; in my head I'm still 25 and can do anything. In my legs and back, not so much...

A friend came over yesterday and wound skeins for me; a different friend came over today and helped me with packaging and labeling. I so appreciate their help; I dyed all day yesterday because I didn't have to wind skeins, and having a friend to help with the labels made it go much more quickly and pleasantly.

So, today's photo shows my feet, lying at ease, in front of the Pile that is Going to Shepherd's Harvest.

I feel really proud of myself.

Last-minute errands tomorrow, set-up Friday. Come on out to the Washington County Fairgrounds if you get the chance this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment