Monday, May 4, 2009

It hurts...


Today I spent most of the time running full dyepots up the stairs, or back down the stairs, or running finished dyed goods up to dry outside. It was a *lot* of running, and I hurt.

I got a pound of BFL done today, and a pound of silk blend and two pounds of Panda. Not bad. Tomorrow a friend is coming over to help me wind skeins.

In other news, I find that many braids of BFL I have done lately have been less vivid than what I was achieving before. I think the issue may be that I have a second microwave, and it may not be as strong as the one upstairs. I'll have to try it tomorrow on a higher setting.

Today's photo is a mock display, because the fiber shows I have applied to have asked for a photograph of my table, and I haven't really had a table yet. We used part of this as a background for my new business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment