Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gibber...


OK, now I have time to be really nervous. Do I have enough stuff? Will anybody like it? I mean, it would be cool to sell out, but not cool to show a bare display to all the Sunday customers, and, what if nobody likes it at all? What if I get out there and my display looks awful? Eeeek!

In my list of Things Done, I have purchased a banner for the front of my table, and a signature stamp for any cheques that may come my way. The new business cards came today--hooray!!! I have a list that I add to of Things that I Must Bring.

The friend who was going to help me set up can't, so I'm on my own. :-( It's not that it will be that hard, but I would have loved the moral support.

I have a new favorite BFL colorway! My living history group went down to a friend's farm recently for a training event. He's a fun guy with a lot of cool things on his land. One thing that caught my attention was a bird house painted fuschia and chartreuse. So, here I give you BFL Jack's Birdhouse!

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment